GLA vs KET Dream11 Prediction: The Match 8 of the English Home One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be performed between Glamorgan and Kent on 4 August, 2022 (Thursday) on the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff. The Glamorgan aspect will certainly be feeling very a lot excessive on confidence after having kickstarted their marketing campaign on a superb notice with a wonderful 8-wicket win over Derbyshire. Then again, Kent are additionally coming off from a powerful 7-wicket victory in opposition to Worcestershire of their first recreation.
GLA vs KET Dream11 Prediction for Right this moment Match
Fixture Title: Match 8, Glamorgan vs Kent
Competitors: English Home One Day Cup
Date: 4 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Floor: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
Watch English Home One Day Cup Stay Rating
Watch GLA vs KET Stay on FanCode app.
GLA vs KET Pitch Report
The pitch on the Sophia Gardens is anticipated to have sufficient assist each for the batsmen and bowlers. Will probably be attention-grabbing to see the character of the pitch after the batting pleasant floor in the previous couple of video games. Nevertheless, the circumstances are anticipated to help the batsmen to an important extent on this match. The par rating will stay round 260-270.
GLA (current final): W W W L W
KET (current final): W L L W L
GLA Enjoying 11
Timm van der Gugten
- All of the gamers can be found for choice and there aren’t any harm points for Glamorgan.
- They’re unlikely to make any massive time adjustments from the final match.
- Kiran Carlson would be the captain.
- Chris Cooke will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They may as soon as once more rely quite a bit on the likes of David Lloyd, Sam Northeast, Colin Ingram and Kiran Carlson to play a major function with the bat.
- The likes of Tim van der Gugten, Jamie McIlroy, Daniel Douthwaite and David Lloyd will probably be their necessary clogs within the bowling contingent.
Colin Ingram Stats in Checklist A
For Glamorgan, Colin Ingram regarded in a powerful kind with the bat duringg the final victory over Derbyshire. Colin Ingram scored an unbeaten knock of 30 runs that included 4 fours and 1 six.
|186||7614||48/18||30*, 139, 34 & 33, 26, 3|
Kiran Carlson Stats in Checklist A
Glamorgan’s Kiran Carlson led his crew from the entrance with a wonderful batting efficiency within the profitable chase in opposition to Derbyshire. Kiran Carlson performed a superb unbeaten innings of 54 runs off 53 balls.
|28||627||5||54*, 9, 46 & 2, 0, 5|
KET Enjoying 11
Oliver George Robinson
Hamidullah Qadri/Navdeep Saini
Associated: Asia Cup Schedule
- Zak Crawley, Joe Denly and Sam Billings will probably be not be obtainable for this match.
- Alex Blake will captain the aspect.
- Oliver George Robinson would be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Ollie Robinson, Alex Blake, Ben Compton and Darren Stevens will probably be anticipated to be their necessary mainstay clogs within the batting division.
- The trio of Grant Stewart, Matt Henry and Matt Quinn should put up a constant present with the ball.
Ollie Robinson Stats in Checklist A
Kent wicket-keeper batsman Ollie Robinson regarded in a sensational kind over the last match in opposition to Worcestershire. Ollie Robinson composed a surprising unbeaten innings of 206 runs off solely 131 balls that included 27 fours and 6 sixes.
|17||493||1/1||206*, 0 & 21, 43, 4, 39*|
Matt Henry Stats in Checklist A
For Kent, right-arm speedster Matt Henry will probably be an important wicket-taker within the 50-overs format of the sport. Matt Henry ended up taking as many as 3 essential wickets within the earlier recreation in opposition to Worcestershire.
|Matches||Wickets||Financial system||Current Kind|
|139||230||5.24||3/56, 5/45 & 4/82, 2/63 & 1/36, 4/68, 2/40, 1/62|
Who will win GLA vs KET immediately match?
- Glamorgan have managed to win 4 out of their final 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches.
- Kent have witnessed a complete of three defeats and a pair of victories within the current whereas.
Based on the Glamorgan vs Kent immediately match prediction, Glamorgan are the favourites to win this match.
Associated: Asia Cup Winners
GLA vs KET Dream11 Crew Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Oliver George Robinson
BATSMEN: Ben Compton, Kiran Carlson, Colin Ingram, Sam Northeast
ALL-ROUNDERS: Darren Stevens, Daniel Douthwaite, David Lloyd
BOWLERS: Matt Quinn, Matt Henry, Timm van der Gugten
Associated: India’s Asia Cup Squad
GLA vs KET Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Selections
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Oliver George Robinson, Colin Ingram.
For Grand League: David Lloyd, Sam Northeast.
Click on for extra Fantasy Cricket Ideas