The latest hearsay stated that each one Core i5-13600 non-Okay sequence processors and decrease had been constructed utilizing the Alder Lake chip. In a stolen gross sales presentation, underneath the heading “new and featured expertise,” this data was subtly highlighted. Solely Core i5 and better CPUs can have elevated L3 and L2 cache, which implies that solely these CPUs shall be constructed on Raptor Cove structure, which has larger cache.
There are at the moment solely 4 thirteenth Gen non-Okay variations from the i5 and i3 sequence which can be recognized: the 13600, 13500, 13400, and 13100. The C-0 die shall be utilized in all however the remaining one, and H-0 is meant for use in that one.
Intel thirteenth Gen Raptor Lake Desktop CPUs Anticipated Options:
- Up To 24 Cores & 32 Threads
- Model New Raptor Cove CPU Cores (Increased P-Core IPC)
- Primarily based on 10nm ESF ‘Intel 7’ course of node
- Up To six.0 GHz clock speeds (anticipated)
- Double The E-Cores on sure variants
- Elevated Cache for each P-Cores & E-Cores
- Supported on current LGA 1700 motherboards
- New Z790, H770, and B760 motherboards
- Up To twenty-eight PCIe Lanes (PCH Gen 4 + Gen 3)
- Up To twenty-eight PCIe Lanes (CPU Gen 5 x16 + Gen 4 x12)
- Twin-Channel DDR5-5600 Reminiscence Assist
- 20 PCIe Gen 5 Lanes
- Enhanced Overclocking Options
- 125W PL1 TDP (Flagship SKUs)
- AI PCIe M.2 Expertise
- This fall 2022 Launch (October Presumably)
In essence, because of this Raptor Cove cores shall be changed with Golden Cove Efficiency cores in these SKUs. The L2 cache on a smaller cluster of Gracemont low-power cores shall be 2MB somewhat than 4MB. This can probably have an effect on the efficiency of Intel’s mid-range to entry-level CPUs and will make it tough for them to compete with AMD Zen4 desktop CPUs. Nonetheless, neither AMD nor leaked Intel displays have but to make low-spec SKU bulletins.
- TRON Identification: A brand new Visible Novel Journey shall be launched in 2023
- AMD Ryzen 5 7600X CPU exhibits wonderful 5.45 GHz Pace in New Benchmark