SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction: The Match 14 of the Royal London One Day Cup 2022 is scheduled to be performed between Sussex and Gloucestershire on 5 August, 2022 (Friday) on the County Floor in Hove. The Sussex group didn’t witness one of the best of fortunes in the beginning of the continuing version of the competitors as they ended up conceding a disappointing 65-run loss by the hands of Nottinghamshire. However, Gloucestershire additionally misplaced their first match in opposition to Warwickshire by a margin of 8 wickets.
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction for Immediately Match
Fixture Identify: Match 14, Sussex vs Gloucestershire
Competitors: English Home One Day Cup
Date: 5 August, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Floor: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
Watch English Home One Day Cup Dwell Rating
Watch SUS vs GLO Dwell on FanCode app.
SUS vs GLO Pitch Report
The pitch on the County Floor is anticipated to have sufficient assist each for the batsmen and bowlers. It is going to be attention-grabbing to see the character of the pitch after the batting pleasant floor in the previous few video games. Nonetheless, the circumstances are anticipated to help the batsmen to a fantastic extent on this match. The par rating will stay round 260-270.
SUS (current final): L W L W L
GLO (current final): L L W W L
SUS Enjoying 11
- There aren’t any main damage issues within the Sussex camp.
- They’re prone to play the identical group from the final match.
- Cheteshwar Pujara would be the captain.
- Tom Aslop will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Harrison Ward, Ali Orr, Tom Clark, Tom Aslop and Cheteshwar Pujara will as soon as once more be anticipated to play a major position within the batting division.
- The trio of Aristides Karvelas, Bradley Currie and Sean Hunt will type an important a part of the bowling assault.
Tom Aslop Stats in Listing A
For Sussex, wicket-keeper batsman Tom Aslop will likely be an vital performer to be careful for on this sport in opposition to Gloucestershire. Tom Aslop smashed a wonderful knock of 75 runs off 70 balls in opposition to Nottinghamshire.
|55||1778||10/4||75, 135 & 7, 150 & 160*|
Delray Rawlins Stats in Listing A
Sussex’s Delray Rawlins has delivered some actually good performances within the current whereas. Delray Rawlins has a formidable strike-rate of over 105 in Listing A cricket.
|12||289||2||4, 5 & 7, 75, 29 & 1/35, 2/34|
GLO Enjoying 11
Paul van Meekeren
Associated: Asia Cup Schedule
- All of the gamers can be found for choice and there aren’t any damage points for Gloucestershire.
- They’re unlikely to tinker rather a lot with their taking part in mixture.
- Jack Taylor will captain the facet.
- James Bracey would be the wicket-keeper.
- They are going to as soon as once more financial institution upon the likes of Chris Dent, Ben Wells, Marcus Harris and James Bracey to come back good with the bat.
- The likes of Tom Value, Tom Smith, Josh Shaw and Paul van Meekeren will likely be their vital clogs within the bowling contingent.
Chris Dent Stats in Listing A
For Gloucestershire, opening batsman Chris Dent will likely be a key participant on this encounter as a consequence of his superb One Day report. Chris Dent has scored greater than 2100 runs from as many as 78 Listing A video games.
|78||2159||6/4||23, 54 & 16, 0 & 4, 6, 33|
Marcus Harris Stats in Listing A
Gloucestershire’s left-hander Marcus Harris has carried out very well up to now within the 50-overs format of the sport. Marcus Harris has scored a complete of 8 fifties and a pair of a whole lot.
|54||1628||8/2||7, 10 & 62, 10 & 9, 4 & 17, 39|
Who will win SUS vs GLO at this time match?
- Sussex have witnessed as many as 3 losses and a pair of victories within the current whereas.
- Gloucestershire have managed to win 2 out of their final 5 Royal London One Day Cup matches.
In response to the Sussex vs Gloucestershire at this time match prediction, Sussex are the favourites to win this match.
Associated: Asia Cup Winners
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Staff Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Tom Aslop, Ben Wells
BATSMEN: Chris Dent, Cheteshwar Pujara, Marcus Harris
ALL-ROUNDERS: Danial Ibrahim, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Value
BOWLERS: Zafar Gohar, Sean Hunt, Tom Smith
Associated: India’s Asia Cup Squad
SUS vs GLO Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Selections
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Tom Aslop, Chris Dent.
For Grand League: Ben Wells, Danial Ibrahim.
Click on for extra Fantasy Cricket Suggestions