The Vivo T1 44W is the third and possibly probably the most cheap smartphone however throughout the agency’s T-series lineup, which was launched earlier this 12 months in India. The handset boasts a robust 44W fast charging reply along with a mid-range Snapdragon chipset, an AMOLED show display screen, a 50MP main digicam, and a 5,000mAh battery, which is rated to remaining in any case a day. I purchased the possibility to play with the Vivo T1 44W smartphone for a few week, and listed below are my two cents.
The Vivo T1 44W get the basics correct, with 44W Vivo FlashCharge tech which will shortly juice up the machine, a beautiful design and present, an trustworthy set of cameras, and dependable battery life and effectivity. That talked about, the Vivo smartphone lacks choices paying homage to a extreme refresh cost and 5G connectivity, which have turn into pretty widespread throughout the part.
- The Vivo T1 44W is regular out of a plastic unibody, with a curvy once more and gradient pattern. The handset moreover sports activities actions a matte finish, which does an trustworthy job of hiding fingerprints and smudges. The amount rocker and power button are positioned on the very best spine, whereas the Kind-C port for charging is sandwiched between the three.5mm headphone jack and speaker grille on the underside fringe of the cellphone. The SIM tray, which has a loyal slot for a microSD card, is positioned up excessive. The left spine of the handset is as clear as a slate. I favored the final variety situation of the Vivo T1 44W. The handset is lightweight and thin, and gives a terrific in-hand actually really feel. Nonetheless, I would like the digicam module might need been a bit smaller. The module dominates the once more panel and likewise juts out from the physique, making the cellphone wobble when it’s lying flat on a flooring.
- Up entrance, the Vivo T1 44W sports activities actions a near bezel-less 6.44-inch present, which has a U-shaped notch atop for the selfie digicam and FHD+ (2,400×1,080p) choice. It’s an AMOLED panel that gives a rich distinction ratio for deeper blacks and an important dynamic differ. The brightness diploma might be as a lot as par, and so are the viewing angles. The overall experience might need been greater had the show display screen equipped a extreme refresh cost. The Vivo T1 44W refresh cost is locked at 60Hz, which solely manages to refresh the show display screen 60 cases a second. It isn’t unhealthy nevertheless compared with 90Hz and 120Hz refresh cost screens, which have turn into pretty widespread throughout the part, the animation and scrolling actually really feel a bit sluggish. That talked about, the Vivo T1 44W is Widevine L1 licensed, which suggests it’d in all probability stream HD content material materials from video streaming platforms paying homage to Netflix.
- The Vivo T1 44W rocks Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 680 SoC beneath the hood. The Snapdragon 680 is a mid-range 4G chipset, with a 6nm manufacturing course of, Adreno 610 GPU, and Kyro 265 octa cores clocked at as a lot as 2.4GHz. Now, it’s an trustworthy chipset which will muscle through day-to-day duties paying homage to multitasking, scrolling through social media accounts, and having fun with some casual video video games. The similar is mirrored throughout the Vivo T1 44W synthetic benchmarks, with Antutu V9.3.9 churning out a ranking of two,80,015 and Geekbench 5’s multi-core outcomes of 1,543. The handset can run GPU-intensive video video games like BGMI, nevertheless with sub-par graphics and physique cost. The utmost graphics settings that the BGMI helps on this cellphone are Balanced, with medium physique costs in its place of extreme (30fps). We’d advise you to remain to the default Clear graphics settings on this machine for a larger experience. Whereas the unit I was using had 8GB of RAM, the handset might be accessible with 4GB or 6GB RAM. The machine can add an extra 4GB of digital RAM from inside storage. The storage is extra expandable as a lot as 1TB using a microSD card, which has a loyal slot on this smartphone.
- The Vivo T1 44W packs a triple rear digicam setup, which features a 50MP main unit with an f/1.8 aperture lens. The setup moreover consists of 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors. There isn’t a wide-angle sensor proper right here, and the sensors present provide widespread outcomes. The images clicked in daylight appeared a bit delicate and lacked particulars. Now, points did look greater with HDR mode, which improved the final dynamic differ, nevertheless the colours appeared barely inaccurate. The macro and depth sensors might need been greater. The portrait pictures appeared unnatural, whereas close-up pictures appeared barely hazy. You need terribly safe palms to get the required outcomes from the handset’s macro sensor. There’s a loyal night mode as correctly, which gives slightly little bit of brightness to the in another case uninteresting footage clicked in low light. The 16MP selfie digicam of the Vivo T1 44W moreover clicks acceptable footage in daylight, with good pores and pores and skin tones.
- Holding the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery which, per PCMark’s Battery 3.0 examine, can final so long as 15 hours 32 minutes. I was continuously getting in any case a day’s utilization with the Vivo smartphone on a single value, with my utilization along with a couple of BGMI video video games in a day, casual trying, and going through my work apps paying homage to Slack and Gmail. In any case, the handset is likely to be shortly recharged with the 44W Vivo FlashCharge reply. The tech took a little bit of over half-hour to value the Vivo T1 44W from nothing to 50 p.c and one different 45 minutes for a full value all through my utilization.
- As for the software program program, the Vivo T1 44W runs FunTouch OS 12 atop Android 12 out of the sphere. The custom-made pores and pores and skin does pack some fancy strategies up its sleeves, but it surely certainly’s riddled with bloatware. Fortuitously, you might take away lots of the pre-installed apps. The handset comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner, which takes a fraction of a second to unlock nevertheless recognises the fingerprint straight. The scanner might be appropriate and has an important place — on the bottom half of the show display screen the place your thumb would rest whereas holding the machine. The T1 44W helps 4G LTE, which labored merely implausible. The cellphone’s single bottom-firing speaker is loud and gives widespread sound prime quality.
The Vivo T1 44W seems like a rebranded mannequin of the iQOO 6 44W for the offline market. That’s to not say the handset shouldn’t be accessible on-line. The cellphone is priced in India at Rs 14,499 for the 4GB RAM alternative, whereas the 6GB and 8GB RAM variants might be discovered at Rs 15,999 and Rs 17,999, respectively. This locations the Vivo T1 44W up in opposition to the likes of the OPPO K10, Moto G52, and iQOO Z6 5G. The closest competitor may very well be Moto G52 (overview), which is priced the similar as a result of the Vivo smartphone and comes with a extreme show display screen refresh cost and clear, minimalistic software program program.
The iQOO Z6 5G (overview) packs a 5G-capable chipset ticking at its core along with a 120Hz refresh cost present, whereas the OPPO K10 sports activities actions a 90Hz panel. That talked about, every smartphones are barely costlier than the Vivo T1 44W smartphone and pack LCD panels in its place of AMOLED. Furthermore, not one of many smartphones, along with the Moto G52, provide a 44W fast charging reply. If that’s one factor you’re after and don’t care so much about show display screen refresh cost and 5G assist, then the Vivo T1 44W could very nicely be value considering on this part.
Educated’s overview: 3.5 / 5
- Good present
- Good battery life
- Prices shortly
- Respectable effectivity
- No stereo audio system
- Lacks 5G assist and extreme show display screen refresh cost
- Low light photographs needs enchancment